A diverse selection of natural ingredients come together to form Symphony. This caffeine-free herbal infusion is the result of whole dried flowers and leaves, carefully balanced to create a refreshing and sweet flavor. Symphony is a palate-pleasing melody of mint leaves, osmanthus, chrysanthemum, Chinese globeflower, jasmine, honeysuckle, and barley.
- Light-bodied with a golden color
- Balanced mint and floral flavors
- Invigorating aroma with hints of vanilla
- Sweet, lasting taste
Choice is good
Each box of this tea contains 12 pyramid-shaped nylon sachets. Steep the tea in the sachet whenever you’re on-the-go, or open the sachet and brew the loose-leaf tea to enjoy the mesmerizing presentation.
- All-natural Ingredients
Each tea truly embodies the unique sensory experience of a musical performance, with all-natural ingredients and only the largest, most vibrant whole flowers. They come together in perfect harmony, creating unique flavors and stunning visual displays.
- Caffeine Content
Our Teaposy blooming teas are not decaffeinated. However white tea contains the lowest level of caffeine among all caffeinated tea or coffee drinks. A cup of white tea contains an average of 8-15 milligrams of caffeine while a cup of coffee contains 60-120 milligrams.
- Health Benefits
Carefully balanced to please the palate and benefit the body, these teas also feature their own exceptional health benefits, ranging from helping your complexion to lowering cholesterol levels.
mint leaves: People often enjoy an infusion of the leaves after large meals to soothe indigestion. Clinical studies conducted in Britain during the 1990s showed that peppermint helped to relieve the symptoms of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), a disorder that about 20% of the United States population experiences.
osmanthus: These petite white flowers are native to the warm regions of Asia, and are cultivated for their beauty, fragrance, and slightly sweet flavor. Their apricot-like aroma is said to relax and soothe the body and relieve tension headaches.
chrysanthemum: The chrysanthemum is also known by its Chinese name, ju hua. Studies conducted in China and Japan during the 1970s showed that chrysanthemum helped to reduce blood pressure, along with related symptoms such as headaches, insomnia, and more. When steeped in hot water, these beautiful blossoms are also said to help reduce fever, detoxify, and cool the body, making them perfect for the summer.
Chinese globeflower: Beautiful yellow petals are the signature feature of Chinese globeflower. This bright blossom is native to Asia, North America, and many other temperate regions.
jasmine: Jasmine blossoms are one of the stars of the Teaposy product line, and for good reason. They are delicate and beautiful white flowers that are native to the warmer countries in Asia, however their aroma has made them a popular choice in gardens around the world.
honeysuckle: The health benefits of these flowers are said to be very similar to chrysanthemum when steeped in hot water, helping to reduce blood pressure and cool the body. It is also said to help respiratory function, and help to treat coughs and asthma.
barley: From porridges to creams, beer to herbal tea, barley is said to soothe the body, relieve stress, and reduce inflammation when applied as a cream or poultice. Barley tea has a long history in Asia, where it has been experiencing a resurgence in popularity over the past few decades.
- PackagingNot only is the Concert Series Symphony beautiful when brewed, it also comes beautifully packaged. Each sachet is individually vacuum-sealed for freshness, giving it a long shelf life, and it is also adorned with the Teaposy logo. All varieties of the Concert Series are also presented in sophisticated and eye-catching boxes.
- Safety StandardsEach and every Teaposy product must meet world-class safety standards before leaving China. The tea is checked at the Tea Quality Supervision and Inspection Center and Entry-Exit Inspection personnel perform a Quality Safety Analysis. While the FDA does not have standards for imported tea, these inspections ensure that Teaposy meets the strict standards of Europe and Japan.